Skin Care Services
Microdermabrasion is an effective, non-invasive procedure under which the upper layer of dead skin cells are removed leaving skin smoother, brighter and younger looking. Microdermabrasion treatment can help with the following:
- To eliminating acne or to remove scars remaining from
- To remove stains which is also called melisma from face
- To remove freckles
- To remove all kinds of scars such as burn or its remains
- To remove a variety of spots remaining from previous inflammation
Price for one session $59
Facial treatment includes cleansing, steaming, soothing mask and a relaxing head and neck massage. Facial moisturizes skin, reverses visible signs of aging, improves skin tone and texture, alleviates redness and sensitivity, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces blemishes and breakouts. Milla Spa offers three types of facial:
1) European Facial:
This is the traditional facial and the description is the same as above.
Price for each session $49
2) Whitening Facial:
A professional treatment that effectively diminishes hyper-pigmentation by combining a gentle skin peel that eliminates dead melanin-loaded skin cells with the application of an intensive lightening facial mask derived. Improves skin texture and evens the complexion as it works to lighten and illuminate the skin.
Price for each session $55
3) Gold Facial:
A 24K gold mask is used for this type of facial which offers the following exclusive benefits:
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Facilitates skin exfoliation of old keratin
- Promotes the clearance of stagnant melanin to brighten skin
- Enhances the skin’s natural moisturizing capabilities
- Penetrates to the skin’s deepest layers
- Carries moisture and nutrients as it penetrates
- Forms a thin, smooth and moisturizing film on the skin
- Increases production of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF)
- Locks in moisture, giving you softer, more supple skin
Price for one session $130
Chemical peeling is performed mainly by chemical which is mainly made of different percentages of acids. Some of the benefits of Chemical Peeling are as follow:
- Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
- A chemical peel reduces signs of sun damage, dull and uneven skin tone, scars, pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores
- Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells
- Your skin will be brighter and clearer as a chemical peel stimulates the growth of healthy skin cells and collagen production
- A skin peel penetrates the skin to smooth rough texture and discolouration
There are a range of skin peels available designed to treat specific skin conditions and types
Price for one session 20% Salicylic acid Chemical Peel $65
Price for one session 25% Glycolic acid Chemical Peel $65
Price for one session 30% Salicylic acid Chemical Peel $85
Price for one session 40% Glycolic acid Chemical Peel $85
Extensions add length and fullness to your lashes, minimizing the need to apply makeup.
Full Mink Eyelash Extensions set $89
Microblading (Embroidery or Microstroking) is a relatively new, manual method of Permanent Makeup to achieve the at most natural looking eyebrow.
This technique allows the Artist/Technician to recreate, correct and improve the appearance of eyebrows. It is an exceptional service for those with thin, thinning or even no eyebrows to achieve perfectly designed eyebrows for their facial structure. The end result is fine, crisp natural hair strokes that can last from 7 to 12 months or longer.
Price for both eyebrows each session $299
Micro-needling is one of our most popular treatments for skin rejuvenation. Micro-needling is effectively used for:
- Reducing scars (including hypertrophic scars) caused by acne, surgery or thermal burns
- Fading stretch marks
- Reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Dyspigmentation e.g in melasma
- Tightening sagging skin
Price for each session $99
Skin Rejuvenating LED mask Therapy
As skin ages and experiences the damaging effects of weather, it loses its elasticity and firmness. The two proteins that support the structure of your skin include collagen and elastin. By increasing the natural production of these proteins, you can fill wrinkles, erase fine lines, lift and tone skin, and improve your overall complexion. One of the quickest and least damaging treatments for this type of skin rejuvenation is an LED light therapy mask. This facial treatment uses three different light modes to combat wrinkles, acne, and scars. In as little as one session, you can visibly see the positive effects of LED lights on your skin.
Price for each session $70
Facial and Eyebrow Threading
In threading, a thin (cotton)heavy duty thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short lines of hair. Advantages cited for eyebrow threading, as opposed to eyebrow waxing, are that it provides more precise control in shaping eyebrows and is more gentle on the skin.
Price for each session $12